
Coming up this next week is a very important holiday. It often is overlooked and not given the attention it deserves. It may not be as big as Christmas or Halloween; but that is no excuse for missing such a momentous occasion. It is a day on which people should share expressions of love and give tokens of their affection. Of course by now you have all realized the holiday of which I speak. It is none other than my half-birthday.
To be totally honest, I have never actually celebrated my half-birthday before. However, since February 14th is bound to be a bit of a downer this year, (I hate v-day, and boys have cooties) I plan to party hardy for my half-birthday! I can't decide what adventure I want to undertake in order to make it a night of epic proportions but believe me... it will be epic.
hahahaha I love this! I can't wait for this epic nights
ReplyDeleteI'm excited for your half birthday party! Half birthdays are very important! :)
ReplyDelete