* I now know never ever to take summer or online classes. Especially not those two combined.
* Never drive while grumpy. When you do, everyone is driving too slow and 5 mph over the speed limit is not nearly fast enough.
* Sing songs from the Sound of Music with 98 year old German ladies; it will make both of you smile.
* Making a jump on a wake board is like a long term relationship. You have to commit and follow through.... too bad I have commitment issues
* If you have seen one, you've seen 'em all..... on second thought, if you've seen one you don't need to see any more....
*Eric Hutchinson and James Morrison are brilliant.
*Heidi and Jamie Powell are great names for a hamster.
* Life is hard, being stupid makes it harder.
* Analyzing classical literature is not my forte. Luckily, no one else knows what it is about either!
* Lake Powell is perhaps the happiest place on earth.
* My father is a learned man, and still spry.
* Any car that has less than 125000 miles on it that is selling for under $3000 has something seriously wrong with it.
* Life is short, eat dessert first.
* Scrubs are comfortable... that's why I am going into healthcare.
* Utah's odd cultural norms make me feel old......I am not old.
* Roommates are important sources of information. They can tell you everything your mom forgot to mention.
Well there are just a few of my thoughts....hopefully I will make many more important discoveries concerning myself and the world at large in the next 20 years.
I love your thoughts and I especially agree with the first one. Never again.
ReplyDeleteHappy Birthday, Jamie!